Tulsa Landscaper

Discussion in 'Employment' started by PTP, Jun 19, 2006.

1. PTP

PTP LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tulsa

I am looking for a landscaper to maintain the common areas of a subdivision. There will also be opportunity to maintain residential houses. This will be for landscape maintenance only - no mowing. I am willing to work with someone either as an employee or as a sub-contractor.

If you are interested, PM me and we can discuss the details.

2. PTP

from Tulsa

Still looking. I turn away a lot of landscaping things - this could be lucrative for the right person.

3. MindI

MindI LawnSite Member

Hi PTP, I'm here in Tulsa. Are you still looking for someone? If so, I'd be happy to talk to you.

4. PTP

from Tulsa

I am always looking for more good connections. Send me you contact info - once you get 10 (I think) posts you can use the PM feature.

5. MindI

MindI LawnSite Member

Maybe I should make enough replies in this thread so that I can do that.

6. Oxmow

Oxmow LawnSite Senior Member

Hey MindI, Lets banter for a few and get ya over that 10 limit.

7. MindI

MindI LawnSite Member

Alright. I think this reply puts me right at 10. I just finished my first full season, mostly mow and blow...looking forward to talking to you.

8. MindI

MindI LawnSite Member

Maybe this will do it.

I'm thinking starting next spring I want to go full time, and not just mowing and blowing, either. For what I lack in basic knowledge, I'm taking courses at TCC in the hort dept. Last April I bought about $10k worth of equipment and twelve accounts from a guy with back problems for about $6500. Not a bad deal. Still have everyone of those customers, and they all seem very satisfied with my work, enough so that they fully expect me to show up again next year when their bermuda grass kicks in again. Any referrals or sub contracting you guys want to throw this way would be much appreciated.