Tundra alignment or suspension issues??

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Florida Gardener, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Yup, same with me...those were complete ****. I bought Michellin LTX AS and didn't get much more....
    Posted via Mobile Device
  2. lawnboy dan

lawnboy dan LawnSite Gold Member

i have michilin lt on mime and they are wearing like iron. 40k and still lots of tread left.
  3. Oksonething must be wrong with my truck then cause they have 30-K and are almost done...I don't drive or brake like a fool either...
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. LawnGuy110

LawnGuy110 LawnSite Bronze Member

I myself have an 06 but my mom has a 2011 and it has just over 25k and the tires look almost new and I have pulled a trailer with it before when I have needed to
  5. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Yur problem is in the title of this thread. Its a Toyota. Sorry couldnt resist.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  6. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

I just read an article that says it could be a bad tire if the truck is pulling.

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

I think my tundra has the same problem. I rotate them every 5k miles and my first set only lasted 29k miles. Im on my second set of tires now and hope they last longer than the original bfg all terrains. My truck is a 2011 with 33k miles by the way.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Tundra did have wheel recall. Worth a visit and conversation.

I know at one time ford had alignment issues too. Have a strong talk.
  9. Update:

I ended up buying some actual truck tires today. Went with the Firestone Transforce as recommended by a few others. Luckily, I was able to get a credit of $95/tire from the Michellins I currently have on as they have a 60-K mile warranty. I probably could get another 3-K out of them, but I figured I'm getting the pro-rate, so I just bought the Transforce. We shall see how this works....