Turf Blankets

Discussion in 'Sports Field Management' started by turf hokie, Nov 17, 2009.

1. turf hokie

turf hokie LawnSite Silver Member

Need to get some large turf blankets. I am just starting to look. Anybody have one that is better than another?

Thanks
    bryan

2. foreplease

foreplease LawnSite Bronze Member

I am in my third year of using a set made by Covermaster, Inc., in Rexdale, Ontario. They work well. They offer several pre-made sizes or will make whatever you want. Mine were custom cut for two high school soccer goals. I think the size is 18' x 40' (not sure) but I am sure the total square footage was 1,296 for the pair. The cost was 30 cents per square foot and included the stakes, storage bags, and shipping from Canada.
    www.covermaster.com

The person who recommended them to me is a fertilizer and chemical sales rep and friend here in Michigan. He now sells the covers and if I were to order more I would try to do it through him. PM me if you want his contact information.

3. turf hokie

I knew I could count on you!! I actually was looking at that site last nite.

Please forward your friends info to me.

Thanks

Crap I cant PM, dont know why, could you shoot his info to me

bryan@(mylawncarewebsite).com

4. foreplease

Ha ha, thanks Bryan. I sent you an e-mail a few minutes ago. I just found out on Blackberry that it bounced. My wife is on the computer. When she finishes I will look and see what I did wrong and resend it.
    Tony
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. turf hokie

I was trying to be sneaky so the mods would not have a problem with the email addy.

@secondnaturelawncare.com

should go after bryan

6. foreplease

I figured that out on my second try. It should have hit your inbox before 10:00 p.m. last night.

7. turf hokie

Got it, Thanks.

Is it bad that I came to lawnsite before I checked my email in box?

8. foreplease

I just re-read my post # 2. Looks like the multiplication is wrong. Price and total square footgage are from the invoice. Length times width must be a little different than what I wrote. Sorry for the confusion.