1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Turf is free?!?!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by SMB, Oct 18, 2000.

1. SMB

SMB LawnSite Senior Member

This may sound real dumb, but is Turf Magazine really free? Thanks!
  2. jeffyr

jeffyr LawnSite Senior Member

Yes, it's free. Most trade magazines hava alot of advertising so we can get it for free.

3. JimK

JimK TURF MAGAZINE Publisher

This is from Jim at TURF. Yes it's free and the advertising is one reason. The other reason is that we want to make sure (for our advertisers' sake) that all readers are qualified professionals. That's why you get free by filling in the card in the magazine ... or at turfmagazine.com
    AND -- thanks to Chuck, you can also click on the home page of lawnsite to get to our site. By the way, threads from lawnsite are being used now in TURF as a column (no names mentioned). But you might recognize your own comments. Thanks again, Chuck.
  4. leeslawncare

leeslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys.is there a web site for turf?I would like to get a subscription of it .I get lawn an landscape market place is there any other free bee's i may be missing out on? Thanks
  5. JimK

JimK TURF MAGAZINE Publisher

6. leeslawncare

leeslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks jim! i look forward to getting it .
  7. Toddppm

Toddppm LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

Hey Jim, how long does it take to get on the subscriber list? I applied a month or so ago.
  8. cantoo

cantoo LawnSite Silver Member

Is Turf available in Canada? Let's see it's free in US dollars so that's about $4.99 Canadian.
  9. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

10. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

I sub'ed a couple months ago still nothing =( out of about 5-7 i sub'ed too i have only received the newest pro. =(