turf mag mower i saw.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 04TurfT, May 21, 2008.

1. 04TurfT

04TurfT LawnSite Senior Member

i was recently reading my turf magazine and saw that red hawk mowers has a deal going on right now you can get a 15 kohler 36 hydro or a 18 kohler 48 hydro, your pick for 1750. I have a lesco 36 belt thats apiece of **** and we are selling it soon. Are these mowers any good, should i expect any trouble out of one? What do yall think, it aint gonna be run every day keep in mind, just a mower for the smaller yards with fences. let me know

thanks guys and gals

2. 04TurfT

help me!!!

3. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

Take your Lesco and paint it red. You'll probably have about the same quality of machine after that.

4. Lawnut101

Lawnut101 LawnSite Silver Member

I've heard some guys on here say they are great, and others say they are pieces of work! So I don't know what to tell you. Are you hard on equipment? If so, don't get a Red Hawk, get a Scag. I think it all depends on how you treat your stuff.

5. cgaengineer

cgaengineer LawnSite Fanatic

That sounds like a pretty good deal. Where did you see this price? I would consider a Red Hawk at the $1750 if its a dual hydro.

6. 04TurfT

its in turf magazine both mowers brand new for either one for 1750

7. cgaengineer

I looked at Turf and saw the ad. I have not looked to see if its a dual hydro or not. Pretty good just the same.

8. 04TurfT

its a single hydro

9. cgaengineer

Forget it! I would get a BOP or a Snapper/Ferris

10. LandscaperPro

LandscaperPro Sponsor