turf mag

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by stslawncare, Sep 17, 2001.

1. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

hey guys i just finished reading the latest issue of turf that i received today and i thought it was great! i was especially interested in the blowers and vacs section. Do any of u guys have blowers mounted on your ztrs? like the JRCO one on page a15? does anyone use anything from trac vac like on page b5? does anybody no about that mower on page c8 by mackissic. just was curious about those items. what u guys like about this issue?

2. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

i really like the picture of fenway park. ubeleivable how good the grass looks. as for the jrco blower buggy, i have heard from a few people who love them. i havent tried it, but i do have the leaf plow and thatcher for my walkbehind and they work great.

3. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Well I see Calvin/Casey has now hit the big time. :)
    His post he made about getting his WB stuck is now the feature topic "in your own words".

4. stslawncare

from DE

yupp i read that to, i wish they put the full names on it though, fun reading messages from lawnsite in a big magazine :)))

5. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

I have rigged my rolling blower similar to the jrco rig in the past. It makes a front mount grasshopper LONG. but beats pushing uphill. them thangs is heavy. DAve g

6. LOL! LOL! mower stuck down stairs. I remember.

How did ya get the mag before me? Now I can't wait to get it.LOL

LGF:blob1:

7. I got mine yesterday, and noticed the "In your own words" article. Calvin/Casey is now a celebrity.

8. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I got mine last week. That would be Calvin/Casey/Hobbes/Jones.

9. Island Lawn

Island Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I got mine yesterday too.

Someone in the circulation dept must have pretty stripes in their yard if Eric is getting his a week before everyone else!
    LOL!!;)

10. stslawncare

from DE

i agree island lawn, especially with the mail system being even slower now cause of new york.