TURF Magazine article on lawnsite.com

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Kevin, Jun 13, 2000.

1. Kevin

Kevin LawnSite Member
    from S.E. PA

On page A-16 in my North region TURF magazine there is a good article about one of our favorite subjects, and some good words about this site.

2. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Is that the June issue? I hope I get a copy of that one in the mail. I think this is the second time LawnSite.com has been published.<p>

3. Kevin

Kevin LawnSite Member
    from S.E. PA

June 2000, Where is it 8:22PM at? It's around 4:50PM EST

4. Administrator

yep, its 3:45 pm here.. seems like the time zones and stuff are messed up. Im waiting for the new forum software upgrade before I start messing with the time and end up messing up the entire site.

5. Kevin

Kevin LawnSite Member
    from S.E. PA

A good line from the article,&quot;...I'm now addicted to the professional lawn care forums atwww.lawnsite.com...&quot;

6. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

Im sure the clock shows the correct time somewhere in this world of ours. ;)<p>Bill

7. Administrator

I should have looked in my mailbox and I would have found the my new issue of TURF magazine.<p>This is a GREAT article and im soo glad to see LawnSite getting attention.<p>If you guys don't already get TURF then go to http://www.turfmagazine.com/ and request a free issue.<p>

8. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

Check it out the site has gained 18+ members since this am. Credit Turf mag? BTW I received my copy today, a nice magazine, actual useful info, not the ad flyer I'm used to getting under the guise of &quot;free&quot; trade pub.<p>Bill

9. The Mowman

The Mowman LawnSite Member

I found out about www.Lawnsite from the Turf magazine that I recieved today. This site is good and becuase of Turf, I am now one of the new members. <p>----------<br>Mowman<br>

10. Kevin

Kevin LawnSite Member
    from S.E. PA

It's good to see new members,don't forget to use the search menu to find some already asked questions.