Turf Magazine (do you get them?)

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Eric ELM, Sep 4, 2000.

1. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

If you don't already have a subscription to Turf Magazine, go click on the upper right corner to get one. In the near future, you will be wishing you had one and wondering what we are all talking about. This is all I can or will say for now. It's a great magazine. :)
  2. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

already get it

Lawn and landscape magazine aint too bad either
  3. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

i orderd turf magazine about 3 months ago online and about 6 weeks ago again. I have not recived anything!
  4. Firebrand

Firebrand Banned

I get it too. It's an OK trade journal. There are usually some pretty decent articles on golf course stuff that can apply to the commercial mower. Their "buyers guide" sections are bogus! There is nothing more than a brief blurb on different companys products, and the number to circle on the insert card to recieve more info. Nothing else??!! They could definately do a way better job in this area. On the other hand, I learned about this site in it. And that was a very good thing.
  5. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Here are the free magazines that I get, Turf, Pro, Athletic Turf, Landscape Management, Grounds Management, and Landscape and Irrigation. I think thats it.
  6. Shellie

Shellie LawnSite Member

Hi everyone,
    If I can help with Turf subscriptions, etc. please email me at shelliebeau@yahoo.com or call me at 800/422-7147. Watch for more info about Lawnsite.com -- and real product testing/use results.

Shellie Beauparlant
  7. dhicks

dhicks Member

I like 'em all.
  8. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

I'm wanting to get Landscape Management and Grounds Management magazines. Does anyone know the sites to order?
  9. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

10. Tony S

Tony S LawnSite Member

I Have had been getting Turf Mag. for past year, great info. Thanks Eric.