turf magazine

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by turftammer, Dec 16, 2004.

did you receive turf magazine when requested

Poll closed Dec 20, 2004.
  1. yes,did receive

52 vote(s)
  2. no,didn't receive

11 vote(s)
  1. turftammer

turftammer LawnSite Member

I don't want to bash our sponsors but I've heard more than one person mention this,but anyway here is the question how many of you have signed up for turf magazine and received it and how many did not receive it.
  2. out4now

out4now LawnSite Bronze Member
    from AZ

I signed up for it and recieved it for quite awhile and then it quit comming. I signed up again from their website and it never came. Dunno what the deal is.
  3. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Same deal here.
  4. ChadA

ChadA LawnSite Senior Member

I signed up about two or three months ago and still nothing.
  5. Tobruk79

Tobruk79 LawnSite Member
    from Fl

signed up twice, once a few months ago and nothing yet either
  6. turftammer

turftammer LawnSite Member

I thought maybe it was just the bad luck I tend to have but maybe our sponsors will take note of this post and be more thorough with request but on the good side I never have this problem with PRO MAGAZINE.
  7. Eclipse

Eclipse LawnSite Bronze Member

Nothing for me either. It has been 3 months.
  8. zmowingmaster

zmowingmaster LawnSite Member

i recieved one last week after i signed up long time ago, i don't know how many issues i missed, i hope i recieve one next month, it has lots of nice things to look at though, even though they don't have everything there, i liked it
  9. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

Maybe they are just busy. It took a while for me to get my 1st one too. I get them all now, but honestly, I rarely read them. So much of what is in there seems to be aimed at the larger or mid-sized company. There isn't much coverage for the smaller or solo operator in there. I'd like to see more of that, along with tips for growth and handling employees.

10. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

I had to subbmit mine three times and still didn't get anything. I finally E-mailed the head sales person that got the subscription going.