1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Turf magizine nothing but advertisements.!!!

Discussion in 'LawnSite.com/TURF Magazine e-Reports' started by Turf Commando, Feb 2, 2008.

1. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

PRO is a great mag and Lawn & Landscape is another good magazine. I don't much care for TURF either to many ads and not much information if any and if they have articles to read there not relevant to the majority of us.
  2. treeman06

treeman06 LawnSite Member

i would like to see more product reviews, field test comparisons, even the articles seem to be ads.
  3. Paradise Landscapes

Paradise Landscapes LawnSite Senior Member

I read all articles, do look at ads. I keep all issues for future refference. All i can say is that I enjoy this magazine just like any other magazine. I also like to see what part of this site gets published. Haven't seen myself in it yet though. Anyways, Keep it up moose river publishing!
  4. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

ditto, I really look forward to receiving my issue of TURF I can almost time it lol. If it's not here the day I figure it should be I know it'll be here the next.