Turf Management Course

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by HighGrass, Sep 19, 2003.

1. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

This is true....I would also like to say if you need an extension, they offer one. It's a 6 month extension and will cost a small fee.....I think $50. You might want to wait until winter so that you have plenty of time. I really think a person could get done in 6 months if you put out the effort.

MATT

2. HighGrass

HighGrass LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Z5 MA

That's exactly my plan...the winter is kind of slow this year (waiting on new snowblower accounts). I figured it would be a great time to get it done. So far, I'm leaning to UG.

3. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

My only regret is not enrolling last winter. I enrolled in August and that was too early for this year. Went on a couple of vacations, then along came fall with overseeding and aerating. Just the other day bought Quickbooks Pro and getting ready to switch over from LM to Qxpress. Leaf season is right aroung the corner. All this and working full time job..........too many irons in the fire if you ask me, but I will survive.

MATT

4. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

take the U of G one...it's an easy to read course that you actually learn a lot about various subject matters