Turf Marketing.com

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by HarryD, Nov 19, 2002.

1. HarryD

HarryD LawnSite Bronze Member

has anyone on LS dealt with these people yet it seems they do not check there e-mails or there Forum on LS
    I would like a little more info about there material but it would seem they dont really want to sell there products to bad

2. Tom023

Tom023 LawnSite Member

Yes, I have dealt with them- but it was directly through their websight. They responded very quickly to 2 different email inquiries that i had, and actually the responses were very detailed and informative. I have not purchased anything from them yet, but my impressions of their company are nothing but the best from what i've experienced so far.

Probably just a glitch in their system that their not checking the Lawnsite posts!

3. HarryD

I e-mail them from there web site Saturday and still no reply this does not reflect well so far . will send another e-mail

4. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

I had the same problem once. I emailed them about 3 times. I finally got a response that my email had been filtered into their junk email folder. Not sure how that happened, I emailed them through their site. At least they were nice about the situation and very apologetic.

MATT

5. David Shaw

David Shaw LawnSite Member

I've emailed them 3 times about thier flyer review. Have yet to hear a thing.

6. lrose2

lrose2 LawnSite Member

I gave them a shot on the flyer review. Didn't hear a thing. I'm done with them.

7. GarPA

GarPA LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

ive had the same problem....if they cant respond then they should be taken off the sponsor forum...its like us advertising and then not giving our prospects the courtesy of a call back

8. HarryD

still no reply :confused: o well i will make my own flyers

9. f350

f350 Banned
    from mi

i'm not real impressed with the cartoon nature of there material. i dont care what they say... try www.growpro.com, joe shooner is who you will deal with ( he's a great guy " or yes marketing.. thats don nichols ( former v/p marketing barefoot )

10. LakeSide Lawn and Landscape

LakeSide Lawn and Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Boy!Turfmarketing.com realy sounds like a good company:rolleyes: Maybe ill email them also that way ill not get a reply.Im glad you guys posted this because I was going to use there services!NOT ANY MORE:gunsfirin