Turf May issue is here

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Eric ELM, May 14, 2001.

1. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Did everyone get their May issue of Turf? It's interesting to read the whole Lawnsite article and then go to the Thread and see who wrote what. :)

For those that don't get Turf Magazine, you should get it coming to your house or shop. Turf does an article on LawnSite.com each month called "In Your Own Words" and this month is written about this thread on "Tips" Do's and Don'ts for the new guy which had some good advice in it. Even guys that have been around for awhile, probably learned something in it. :)

If you don't receive this magazine, click here. http://www.turfmagazine.com/subscription.html

Article is about this thread.
    http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?threadid=13339&highlight=Tips

2. joshua

joshua LawnSite Bronze Member

ohh man, thats so cool, i have 1 thing in their that i posted, i'm glad i subscribed to turf mag. its a good mag. to read at night and try to learn more that i don't know(which is alot).

3. swn

swn LawnSite Member

Eric, when did you get the magazine, today? I subscribed in March and was hoping to get the May issue. Hopefully I will get it this week. Can't wait for all the interesting reading.

4. Mike (MLC)

Mike (MLC) LawnSite Member

I'll have to see about getting a subscription to it. I have been wanting to try and start getting some lawn magazines. Thanks for the tip on that one.:D

5. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

Some people have connections I suppose. :D Didn't get mine neither

6. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

ME NEEDER:blob3:

Eric's da man!;)

I enjoy reading TURF also. Out of all the ones I get I actually like that one the best. I love to look at somebody elses nice green grass and then read about how much they are making a year yadda yadda yadda.

One can dream can't one?

7. Mark

Mark LawnSite Senior Member

I got my may issue yesterday, the lawnsite section was interesting i think ive read all the post on the site that where in it. Also noticed that that echo 650 will be out in July. Also noticed that Landscapers Supply had the Magnum Gators nice price. Marks Mowing Service

8. Guido

Guido LawnSite Silver Member

Eric, do you have an e-mail to the rep that always pops in here?

I wanna drop him a line. I can't seem to get a subscription, and I don't know why. I submitted it over 3 months ago.

I think it could have something to do with my address

PSC 1 Box 165
    APO AE, 09009

It looks funny, but really, you guys only pay for it to get to New York, and then the military takes it to me from there. It throws a lot of people off though.

Anyway, if you could PM me or post his E-mail address I would appreciate it because I would like to start reading the famous mag everyone is always bragging on!

Thanks for the help in advance!

9. gogetter

gogetter Banned

I got my newest issue of Turf, but I still can't seem to get that darn Lawn & Landscape mag!!!! I've subscribed twice several months ago.
    What's up with them guys?!?!?! Anyone have an e-mail or phone number I can try to get some results?

Jonathan

10. oneEXMARKfan

oneEXMARKfan Banned

Had to set at the denist office today for 2 hours. Glad I had my TURF Magazine with me.... (My first issue) I liked the "Look Back" (page B15) and "Turn,Turn,Turn" (page C3)...Like to see how mowers used to be :)