Turf readers vote lawnsite #1 column!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JimK, Jan 14, 2005.

1. JimK

JimK TURF MAGAZINE Publisher

Jim @ TURF Magazine here.

Most of you know that every month, I pick a lawnsite thread to publish in the magazine. Readers love them.

We just finished our 2004 reader survey. One question is: what is your favorite feature in TURF. Our lawnsite column (we call it "In your own words" was voted #1 by a landslide!

I think this is a tribute to you folks and to Sean and the others who have created an maintained the best site for our industry on the web.

(Oh, and for those of you who DON'T get a free subscription to TURF -- and don't get to read your own words ... there's a button at the top of the page ... you can subscribe for free in about 2 minutes time).

Thanks folks! And happy new year!

2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

It would interesting to know the reasons why...entertaining, informative, subject matter, variety of responses, etc.

3. JimK

That's a great question ... I'll make sure to include it in the next survey.

Thanks.

4. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Way to go Jim. Still the best...My mower stuck down a flight of stairs...has to be the best you put in the mag. hahaha.

Thanks Faraway.

5. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Hey hoss...let's not forget the part about the infamous SCS (Stair Climbing System) that wouldn't work LOL :D

6. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

...and the kid running it thru a fence while it was there. ;)

7. bartlc

bartlc LawnSite Member

Hi Jim, how long does it take to process a subscription? I signed up 2 months ago. Can't wait to get it! Thanks.

8. Jeff@SGLC.ca

Jeff@SGLC.ca LawnSite Senior Member

Can I get a copy in Canada?...I wasn't born in the states so I'm unable to fill out the form.

9. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

"In your own words" is one of the the first things I read each month when I get the new Turf magazine.

10. JimK

Bartlc ... it usually takes 3-4 weeks. IF you get a sec, call Kathy Upton @ 800-422-7147, she'll have it to you in a couple of days.

Jeff ... As a Canadian you CANNNOT get a free subscription to TURF ---- unless you are (which you are) a member of lawnsite.

Just Call Kathy Upton @ 800-422-7147 ... tell her we spoke ... and she'll set you right up.