1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Turf Saver II's?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bunky, Apr 4, 2005.

1. bunky

bunky LawnSite Member

My Gravely Walkbehind is in need of some new Tires, It has Carlisle Turf Savers on it... I'm thinking of buying some Turf Saver II's has anyone used these on there Walkbehind?? I'm concerned With Tearing up the grass..
  2. dishboy

dishboy LawnSite Platinum Member
    from zone 6

I am running them on my 36 TTHP. Much easier on ther turf than the stock Turfmasters, and probably easier on the turf than Turf Savers, altough I have only run the Turf savers on another machine so I do not have a direct comparison of Turfsavers vs. Turfsavers 11 on the same machine. They do have a much more rounded shoulder than Turfsavers which aids in the tearing issue.
  3. br549oicu8

br549oicu8 LawnSite Bronze Member

We have used both of the Carlisle choices you mention and are overall satisfied, However, our Kubota came with Maxxis Pro-Tech turf tires which to date have outperformed all the Carlisles..
  4. lawncare4u

lawncare4u LawnSite Senior Member
    from S>C>

I think you will be happy with them!
  5. BobcatZT

BobcatZT LawnSite Member

We run Turf Saver II's on are 54" Bobcat walk behind. Good tires, should work fine for ya. :waving: