Turf Striper on 50" hp

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by ga250, Mar 25, 2006.

1. ga250

ga250 LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

Just bought the new Lazer Hp 50" Triton deck. Would like to know how well the stripe kit works with this unit. Will results vary from warm and cool season turf? What is the msrp for this as well.

2. DanG

DanG LawnSite Member

the 50" 23 kawi is only around $6300 + tax? that seems really low.
    Or is it the amount that is listed in a post for around $7700 that someone else said.
    $1400 makes a big differance.
    Considering i just bought one which is setting me back $9500 tax and everything(ultravac) setup
    my dealer quoted me around 7500 for the mower which is closer to the 7700 that was mentioned elsewhere in one of the other posts.

3. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Originally Posted by ga250
    Just bought the new Lazer Hp 50" Triton deck. Would like to know how well the stripe kit works with this unit. Will results vary from warm and cool season turf? What is the msrp for this as well.

Hello ga250,
    Congrats on the new purchase. I will let the guys answer the striping questions.
    20hp 50" msrp is $7499
    23hp 50" msrp is $7799
    27hp 50" msrp is $8199
    http://exmark.com/lazerzhp.htm
    Thanks Brian

4. DanG

DanG LawnSite Member

I have a question for you?
    why did you delete a post you made on here?
    I know i wasn't the second person who posted on this topic.
    why did you delete the post that was before mine?the one where you said what the prices were. I didn't just make up the price you know.i didn't imagine it i saw it on here.

5. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

I deleted the post because I put the wrong pricing information in it. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I could have been sending the wrong prices all over cyber space.
    Thanks again, Brian

6. Larry1

Larry1 LawnSite Member

I just got my hp with the 50" triton last week. Beautiful machine. Waxing it this weekend. Want to race?

7. DanG

DanG LawnSite Member

I stopped by at the dealers today to check to see if it was ready yet and the mower was there and assembled, but they said they were waiting on the bagger for it.
    they said that there were changes made on the bagging system and the bagging systems from the older hp's wouldn't fit.

hopefully they'll have it together by early next week, i should be into spring clean up's heavy by then. can't wait to compare it to the older set up i have on my toro's with the pony motor

dan