turf tiger owners

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jakexx, Aug 26, 2004.

1. jakexx

jakexx LawnSite Member

i am buying a turf tiger and i mow propertys that are bumpy but
    no hills. my question is is the standard seat just fine or is the
    upgrade to the suspension seat worth the extra money.
    thanks!!!

2. Frank Lopez

Frank Lopez LawnSite Member

There are models out there already that have the suspension seats as standard equiptment. I have the susp seat and still trying to get used to it , I may be going back to the regular seat because it's more comfy. Let me know what you decide on doing. Frank

3. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

Why a scag just out of curiosity?

4. Green Care

Green Care LawnSite Senior Member

I have the regular seat fill terrible needs more paddddding.

5. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

Scag : Simply The Best , lol ok yall know me I dont put down mowers, I think each brand has it good and bad points. I have a tiger cub with the regular seat and I wish it was a little better

6. lawnmowermannh

lawnmowermannh LawnSite Member

I have a turf tiger I bought last season. I am very disappointed in Quality of cut. Pay attention to the cut particular for stringers between center blade and right discharge blade. Other than that the mower is great. good luck with it.

7. Randy Scott

Randy Scott LawnSite Bronze Member

This is what I have seen with these machines as well. They really don't do a good job of cutting. I look at properties done with these machines and I'm not impressed. Maybe it's the operator or maintenance of blades, but maybe they need to change something in their deck. I'd put the cut of our exmark machines up against ANY scag.

Sorry, I got off topic, we love suspension seats. The standard seats stink.

8. jug head

jug head LawnSite Member

my standard seat has my hemorrhoids looking like a bowl of wet plumbs by the end of the week---go with the upgrade--trust me your back side will thank you!!

9. tim middlebrooks

tim middlebrooks LawnSite Member

spend the money. you will be glad you did.

10. Green Care

Green Care LawnSite Senior Member

No problem with mine just corrected it take the 1-1/2 spacer off the bottom and put 2wb spacers on and keep deck clean you will see a difference.