Turf tiger, velocity f/s

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by P.Services, Apr 5, 2009.

1. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

2007 scag turf tiger with a 29dfi kawi, 61'' velocity deck, clamshell bagger, striping roller, front weights, 450 hrs.

the mowers in very nice shape, this picture is from last spring when i bought it. i will wax it to look exactly the same. this thing runs great looks great and is in mint condition.

$ 8,000.00 and you get a FREE 2000 52'' hydro scag w/b. 14hp kohler runs good but needs a carb (will flood cylinder if it sits)

$7,500 turf tiger only. thats bottom dollar no less.

front of scag.jpg

2. P.Services

tiger.jpg

3. P.Services

tiger 2.jpg

4. nnj18

nnj18 LawnSite Silver Member

you getting out of maintenance man or getting different mowers? good luck man!

5. P.Services

we just had a toro dealer open up in town and im going to buy two new g3's and a grandstand if i can sell this mower. its a great mower but the dealer is a long ways away.

6. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

WOW ... the $ 8,000 you're asking for the Scag will pay for the GrandStand but you'll have a pretty hefty payment on the G3's !!

7. P.Services

naa all three will be under the fleet program so it shouldnt be to bad. i paid the tiger off in 7 months easy so the goal for the g3's will be to pay them off in two seasons.

8. chrissmart123

chrissmart123 LawnSite Member

kinda off topic but those pics are badassss

9. Changing Seasons

Changing Seasons LawnSite Member

Let's see pictures of what it looks like today

10. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey picasso! ill come get the walk behind any time your ready....unless you really want to give it away?