Turf Trace HP Grass bagger

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Southland, Nov 12, 2001.

1. Southland

Southland LawnSite Member

What type grass bagger does Exmark make for the Turf Tracer HP and what is the price tag?

2. Esby

Esby LawnSite Senior Member

Exmark makes a cloth bagger, but I would look into a metel grass gobbler, they are much more durable and will last a very long time. We have had one for 3 years, with little wear, just touch up the black paint now and again with some spray paint. There is another brand called Accelerator, made of aluminum, which I assume is a little bit lighter, but I haven't had any experience with them(could be less durable). The grass gobbler runs about $200. Here is what they look like http://www.alamia.com/dir/185.html and where you can buy them. Your dealer should be able to get them for you too.
  3. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Dear Southland:

Thanks for contacting us! We do make a three-bushel grass catcher for your Turf Tracer HP. It is made out of a nylon/cloth-type mesh and has a hard plastic top and bottom. It comes on and off without tools and takes about 30 minutes to install. The part number is GC36MC, and the suggested retail price is around $230. If you have any other questions, you can e-mail me at Dustin.Schwab@exmark.com. You can also see a picture of the catcher at http://www.exmark.com/accessories.htm.

Hope this helps,

Exmark Customer Support
  4. jaybee

jaybee LawnSite Member

It goes on and off without tools, but it takes 30 minutes to install. Could somebody explain that? I've been thinking about a bagger for some of my jobs.
  5. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

I have one of these baggers. I used it maybe 2 times. I put the mulch kit on my w/b and never took it off again. Looks like you bagged with the hassle. I have the ultra vac for the Lazer if something needs to be picked up.
  6. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

It takes about 30 minutes to assemble because you have to bolt the metal plate together that fits up with the mower deck and the catcher. Bad choice of words. . .I should have used the word "assemble," instead of "install." After the catcher is assembled, it "goes on and off without tools."

Sorry for the mix-up,

Exmark Customer Support