1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Turf Tracer 52" question

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by landcruiser, May 19, 2003.

1. landcruiser

landcruiser LawnSite Member
    from Tx

Could some of you folks familar with used equipment prices give me an idea of what a 2000 model 52" Turf Tracer w/19hp Kawasaki be worth? It has less than 300 hours and it looks absolutely mint and runs as new. Hard to believe it has any hours on it at all. If noone has an idea of it's value could you tell me what a new one costs? I know they have 23hp Kawa's now and newer controls but maybe I can figure from a new one's value?
  2. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

What are they asking for it? Might help us out more by telling that first.
  3. landcruiser

landcruiser LawnSite Member
    from Tx

It is to be sold in a silent auction. I have no idea what it will take to buy it, I'm simply trying to get at least a rough idea of what it is worth from you people who run them everyday. I went and ran it. It cranks and operates flawlessly and looks great. That 19hp Kawasaki sounds so good. I just wonder what a realistic price would be if it were traded between, say, 2 folks in the lawncare business vs. if it were sold by a Exmark dealer as a pristine used machine. I just need some "real-world" numbers thrown at me so I know where I can go on this baby.
  4. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

3500 To 4000