turf tracer 52

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by f350, Mar 9, 2002.

1. f350

f350 Banned
    from mi

i'm trying justify the purchase of a 52" hydro walk behind. i'm worried about the 36" gate, how can i get this thing through it? also whats the differance between a turf tracer hp and a standard turf tracer?
    thanks

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

F350,

I've talked to a couple of guys over the years that could "fish" a walk behind though a small gate but never anyone who could get a 52" through a 36" opening. You've really got two choices, a smaller mower or a larger gate. For what your going to save in time over the next year by using a 52" deck instead of a 36" unit you could give the customer a new wider gate and be way ahead on money usually. I'd approach the customer. Chances are they have wanted to get something in the back before and could not because the gate was too small. They may be willing to pay you to put the new gate in at a profit. If not, maybe you can break even. Either way you'll still be money ahead in the long run.

The Turf Tracer HP is the little brother to the Turf Tracer. The HP has a manual clutch, smaller tires, smaller engine deck and smaller deck support. The Turf Tracer is bigger, and badder in almost every sense. They do use the same hydro components but the Turf Tracer has larger tires, more steel in the chassis, and front frame, electric clutch and a deeper "Ultra Cut" deck. The Turf Tracer is an absolute beast. V-twin Kohler engines, canister air filters, more horsepower, smoother controls etc. It's the Lazer Z of walk behind mowers. You just couldn't ask for anything more. From a performance stand point, quality of cut, durability, longevity and stability on hills it is unmatched in the walk behind market. Some say it's the Cadillac of the walk behind market but I prefer to think the Cadillac is the Turf Tracer of luxury cars. Demo one and you'll see what I mean.

Thank you

Terry