turf tracer hp air cleaner

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by kf4pbm, Sep 12, 2007.

1. kf4pbm

kf4pbm LawnSite Member
    from FL

i have seen a couple guys running tthp's with the heavy duty air cleaners such as the ones that come on the lazers. any idea where i can get one? also, i guess i would have to get the horizontal muffler too? any info is appreciated.

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Heavy duty air filter kits are offered by the engine manufacturer's for most of their engines. I can tell you that many also require a change to the carb or at least the jets. The kits altogether will probably range from the high $200's to as much as $600.

If you let me know the model/serial number or your machine, I can probably get you a pretty good idea and maybe even part numbers.

Let us know.

Thanks,
    Lenny

3. kf4pbm

kf4pbm LawnSite Member
    from FL

tt4817kac

serial 294060

is this an install that i could do. im pretty mechanically inclinded and have access to just about any tool. any info would be great.

4. eXmark

Unfortunately I don't show a kit for the 17hp Kaw(FH500V S-15). I looked on Kawasaki's dealer site and it didn't have anything for this engine either.

You may want to contact your dealer (most Exmark dealers are also Kaw dealers), and see if he might have an idea how this can be accomplished.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Thanks,
    Lenny

5. kf4pbm

kf4pbm LawnSite Member
    from FL

thanks anyways. i'll ask the dealer next time i am there. another question you may be able to help with. i bought my lazer used and out of town. does exmark encourage dealers to do warranty work regardless whether it was purchased there or not?

6. eXmark

kf4pbm,

Any Exmark dealer will be able to complete warranty work.

Casey