Turf Tracer HP price

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Live4Mowin', May 31, 2003.

1. Live4Mowin'

Live4Mowin' LawnSite Member

about how much would a turf tracer hp 36" cost?:confused:

2. mckell68

mckell68 LawnSite Member

I was in the mower shop today. A TTHP 52 Hydro on sale for $4699. It had a Kawi 17 hp. It was discounted to sell as they only have 3 wb's left from this year--must be a good year to be a mower shop owner----Mike

3. Auroris

Auroris LawnSite Member

Was quoted a "recommended retail" price of $5180 just two days ago by a local dealer for a 2003 model.

Call a dealer in your neck of the woods and let us kow what price you get. Nationwide, they are usually pretty close.

4. Auroris

Auroris LawnSite Member

mckell68 - Holy smokes! That makes it pretty near worth it for me to hook up the trailer and drive out to Ohio with the checkbook!

5. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Auroris-Is that $5180 before or after tax? I paid $4800 out the door last year for a 20 hour demo with Jungle Wheels sulky, mulch blades and kit. It was $4100 before tax. I went down to some place in Snohomish, something "Turf" place, those guys were HIGH. Maybe it's the same place? Anyway, get yourself up to Ferndale and go to Carl's Mower and Saw. Best Exmark dealer in WA IMO.

6. Auroris

Auroris LawnSite Member

Scag48 - that price was before tax. Sounds like I am getting a raw deal here.

The place in Snohomish - was it Cascade Turf? They quoted me $4899 for a 2002 model TTHP 36" at the first part of the year, but I heard that they are not carrying the eXmark name now.

Will check out Ferndale - and THANK YOU for the advice. It is truly appreciated! :)

7. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah, Cascade Turf. Those guys are super high. Call up Josh in Ferndale. He'll hook you up.

8. Auroris

Auroris LawnSite Member

It's a plan, man. Will give them a ring this next week. That's only 60 miles north of here.

Thanks again.

Cole

9. bruces

bruces LawnSite Senior Member

Bought one for 3999 two weeks ago in Kansas City

10. Jon99

Jon99 LawnSite Senior Member

Bought a 2002 demo about a month ago for $3600...