1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Turf Tracer HP

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by DAVEY PROS, Jun 24, 2006.

DAVEY PROS LawnSite Member

We're looking to buy our first w/b mower for our company. I think it's better to go hydro even though they are almost twice as much.

Anyway, what is the MSRP on a 36' Turf Tracer HP with a striping kit, mulching system, ECS, and bagger?

What is the ECS anyway?

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Thanks for your interest in the Exmark product line.
    The 36" Turf Tracer HP with ECS (Enhance Control Systems) lists for $4899

Striping kit $279

Micro Mulch System $172

Grass Catcher $299

Go to:
    Click on Enhanced control systems for a picture and explanation of ECS

Thanks Brian
  3. 04TurfT

04TurfT LawnSite Senior Member

ECS is the most badass and the hottest contols for a walk behind, that I think is out. I love it, pistol grips have no comparisons. You will love this machine...
  4. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Here try them.

789 try them.jpg
  5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

yea, what ^^ said, they rock!
  6. MTR

MTR LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

I couldn't help advising against buying brand new WB, especially low productivity like 36". You are looking at 5k out the door with all said, also you need a sulky to make your TTHP effective which means another 2-3 hundred bucks. I would shop for a used TTHP, people put up for sale all the tme. I got my 52" TTHP for 2500 bucks! with only couple hundred hr on it.
    Also, ECS is seriously one of the best WB controls for me along with Gravely pro-steer, and that is the one thing that I still like about eXmark, its hydro walks.

Also, John Gamba, what is going on with your banner...Gravely??? kidding me? eXmark will never be the same, as they are not anymore for real, to see you run Gravely.
  7. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Yea, Whats up with that???
  8. John Gamba

from ct

My first mower was a Gravely 17 years ago. I now have a 2006 gravely walk behind. So far i like it but the test comes tomorrow.

I'll let you know. Hope you had a great 4th.
  9. MTR

MTR LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Florida

What model and engine hp ? Is it air flow deck? This deck is sweet, super clean cut and I don't have to scrap underdeck at end of day like my eXmark.
  10. John Gamba

from ct

I got the gear drive 15/48. I need to exercise to lose weight and this is the mower to do that(boy do i miss the hydro). I'm going to look at the hydro next year but until then its like the geer i started with-The Pro-150-50".

I keep saying i need a walk that goes at least 8Mph and gravely does on there hydro(8.5). They now have the 52"19Kaw on there hydro so i will give it a shot if this deck works out. I do hope you email them so they will put the 19Kaw on the 48Too, that would be a great set up.

Dan if your reading this!!I picked the 15/48 Gear over all other because of the Easy to adjust deck(4 Pins deck level) the 16" tires, Electric Clutch,7Mph Speed and of course the hour meter(not on the TTHP hydro) Also i can use the levers with small Hans.

I will take it out tomorrow in some good grass and i'll tell how it did.Oh i of course have there striping kit on this too.