1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Turf Tracer Vs Turf Tracer Hp

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by SMALLTIME22, Jul 23, 2008.

SMALLTIME22 LawnSite Member

I Was Wondering What The Differences Are Between The Tt And The Tthp......besides The Obvious
    I See Different Tire Sizes. It Looks Like The Tt Uses The Ultracut And The Tthp Uses The Trivantage (i Assume) Exmark Website Lists The Tthp As A Heavier But Shorter Mower.
    I Guess What I Am Asking For Is Mechanical Differences And Not The Obvious Differences In Features
    Also, I Am Still Waiting On Dealer Quotes And Will Demo Before Purchase But Is The Price Difference Really That Great Between The Two? Is The Cut Much Different Between The Two?
    Different Pumps/motors?
    From What I Can See The Tthp Is Just A More Basic Mower Which I Prefer As There Is Less To Go Wrong. As Long As I Get Ecs With A Kaw I Should Be Happy.
    Looking At The 48" Tthp W/ 17 Kaw
  2. Groomer

Groomer LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm running 2 TThp's with the 17 kaws, coming up on 1500 hours each and they're both holding up well.When the time comes I'll probably switch out the engines to the 19 electric start. They have been excellent mowers thus far, fun to use and stripe nicely.

SMALLTIME22 LawnSite Member

Will U Be Switching To The 19's Because The 17's Seemed Underpowered Or Is It More For The Electric Start Feature?