Turf tracer vs Turf tracer hp

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by jajwrigh, Feb 11, 2004.

1. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

Is the turf tracer significantly more productive than the hp? If so why? What is the difference in price?

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

jajwrigh,

As far as productivity is concerned it really depends upon the property. The TTHP and the TT are completely different animals.

The TTHP is an extremely agile high production walk behind. The TT on the other hand is kinda the beast of the two. Bigger engine deck, heavier frame, deeper deck, bigger tires and more POWER.

The TT will do virtually anything the TTHP will do however the TT probably has an edge in all out cutting. The added 1/2" depth of the UltraCut deck should allow it to cut a little taller and thicker grass with out bogging down. Combine that with the added power of the 20hp or 23 hp engine options and it's tough to beat in these conditions. The TT will also hold a hill better and handle a riding attachment a little better in hilly terrain.

The TTHP 52 is available with the 17 Kaw. MSRP is between $5200 and $5300 depending upon electric start or pull start.

The TT on the other hand will range between $6000 and $6400 depending upon which engine you choose.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Thanks,

Terry

3. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Terry
    is very correct. here is a 23 Kohler,52" Ultracut.

745resized.jpg

4. John Gamba

from ct

Here is a turf tracer HP

largeturftracerhp.jpg

5. drains

drains LawnSite Member

Is the TTHP a hydro or gear drive? Thanks

6. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Drains,

The TT and TTHP are both hydro's.

Terry

7. John Gamba

from ct

The Turf tracer Is a Lazer walk Behind, it shares alot of the same things. to name a few The ultracut Deck,The clutch 200Lb the higher horse power and the caster berrings. Its a great cutter with an attitude!!!
    John

ecs500res.jpg

8. PaulJ

PaulJ LawnSite Bronze Member

So when is Exmark going to offer a 48" turf tracer? wiht an ultracut deck and 20or more hp?

9. John Gamba

from ct

YEAH!! What paul said.
    John

10. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Not to hijack but Terry can you give me the MSRP on the 36"TTHP i know i have to ask my dealer what "His" price is but i just want to get a rough idea of cost

Thanks
    Rob

P.S. The reason i ask is i have been converted to a Hydro nut
    I have yet to demo but i'm sure i'll never want to go back to gear drive after my demo