turf tracer vs. vantage

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by Jason Simmons, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

No I haven't had a chance. I don't own one, just tried it out. I had a metro and a vantage will mow circles around it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. 94gt331

94gt331 LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male

I love my exmark metro even now it's as basic as they get. The cut is excelant on it. I want to get a turf tracer next year to go with it. I'm really happy with Exmark and trying to switch over to them all around. I demoed a vantage and there amazing I just don't want to spend that much on a mower right now.

3. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

A new turf tracer x series is about the same as a vantage by the time you add a sulky
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

I would get the turf tracer.

5. Promise-Land

Promise-Land LawnSite Member

Stander all the way. I have a Grandstand and the production is great. Also, I would think the size is more beneficial in tight areas, I don't know the specs but a stander may be shorter than a WB. I can get the grandstand in and around clusters of trees with ease.

6. SDLandscapes VT

SDLandscapes VT LawnSite Senior Member

I have three TT S series 48" and we just bought a TT X series 52" w/ EFI. We love these mowers. I demoed a vantage, but found that it wouldn't work as well for our residential clientele--if I was more commercial focused I might consider a vantage