1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Turfco F15b Topdresser for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by jester757, Feb 24, 2010.

1. jester757

jester757 LawnSite Member

I am selling my turfco F15b. I purchased this unit from a dealer out west about 4-5 years back. This was a floor model they had which was used to demo the units ability. When I purchased it, it looked brand new and for the most part it still does. It was never used commercially, just by me for my personal use. I would guess the unit has 25 - 35 hours maximum. The unit has no issues and spreads like a top!

I am selling it only because I just don't have the need for it anymore. My yard is the way I want it and it is taking up too much room in my garage that I need for other toys!

I am asking 3500 which is less than half what a new one would cost without tax or shipping. Last time I checked a new one would run almost 7300 "on sale" from turfco direct (list is around 9400!)

Pictures are available upon request.

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. thanks, Mike
  2. jester757

Sorry Mike.
  3. lawnangel1

lawnangel1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from KY

Great price. Wish I needed one. Free bump.
  4. Caterkillar

Caterkillar LawnSite Senior Member

Can you post some pics? or leave an email address on my profile?
  5. jester757

I will get some pictures up on Tuesday - I am out of town and don't have pictures of the unit on my computer.

Thanks for all of the interest this far!
  6. jester757

Guys - sorry for the late picture post. I was out of the country for the last week!

Here you go.... More are available upon request.

7. Barefoot James

Barefoot James LawnSite Senior Member

Very sweet unit - great shape and price.
  8. brookubota

brookubota LawnSite Member
    from 48823

how much material will it hold? looking to top dress 18 acres
  9. jester757

If memory serves me correctly, it holds .33 yards - a bit more if you heap it some.

It could certainly do the job - as long as you don't have to load it with a shovel! That much material would kill your back.

10. hotshot4819

hotshot4819 LawnSite Senior Member

very nice unit.. i just forwarded this post to someone that might be interested?