1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

TURFCO is proud to formally introduce the T3000 lawn applicator

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Michael J. Donovan, Oct 22, 2008.

1. SteveHuffman

SteveHuffman LawnSite Member

We uped it to the to the 11.5 hp Intek a few years back. The same engine state workes use in salt and sand trucks. This engine has really proven its worth.
  2. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Update regarding our T3000's ..... "one million dollars'

We actually ordered a T3000 fall of 2007 when the TURFCO sales dept was unaware they were for sale yet.

Took delivery in early April, 2008 of the very first production T3000 model. Then we bought a 2nd, and then a 3rd.

We recently examined our 2013 year end production numbers. The numbers were good, but one thing stuck out >>> one of my T-Men had exceeded $1,000,000 during his use of the T3000 over a 6 year period.

This 'one million dollar figure' was confirmed by our CPA, as well as our bonded bookkeeper.

Earlier this week, TURFCO sent a rep to our office to confirm these numbers. (also took digital photos)

You will probably never hear TURFCO bragging about such impressive numbers/profits. I guess that's how they roll. They never brag (like I tend to), yet they are aware of how successful their products are.

PM me if you want details.

Merry Christmas to all, Larry
  3. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Great news for us. My #2 T3000 man is returning for 2014. He took a year off for college. ISU trained + years of experience with several types of stand-on sprayer/spreaders. Before he agreed to return, he made me agree that he would run a T3000. (keep in mind this guy ran all the others). This was a huge load off my back. Not expecting him to produce $180,000, but I'm hoping something close. We'll see.

Feel free to check out our site. Once you do, please give us a "like" on the facebook option. Thanks in advance, Larry.