Turfco LS-20 Overseeder

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by DaveWB, Jun 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaveWB

DaveWB LawnSite Senior Member
    from SE WI

For sale I have a Turfco LS-20 Overseeder, practically brand new. Probably less than 10 hours of use. $700 OBO. Open to offers on trades. Located near Milwaukee,WI. Willing to ship but you have to pay for shipping.

2. DaveWB

from SE WI

3. DaveWB

from SE WI

4. DaveWB

from SE WI

buy this to overseed those dead lawns this fall

5. djagusch

djagusch LawnSite Platinum Member
    from MN

Dave if you are driving to the twin cities sometime I would buy it from you. I just don't have the time to drive the 5/6 hrs to get it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. DaveWB

from SE WI

You could get it shipped for around $100.

7. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Did you have any problems with it pulling out a lot of thatch when overseeding? In there demo video it looked like it did. Not like you can mow up thatch right after you seeded it lol. Either way I'm somewhat interested. Will need to check my budget for the rest of the month to see if I can afford it right now.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. ky-lawn-guy

ky-lawn-guy LawnSite Member

Hi, I am interested in the seeder. Could you see approx how much it would be to ship to 40509..Lexington, KY. Thanks.

9. DaveWB

from SE WI

Haven't really used it, got it late this spring and its been sitting in my garage so I can't really answer your question. You can adjust the depth of the blades if that would prevent the thatch but I'm not really sure because I don't know much about it.

As far as the guy in KY, If I had to guess I'd say 2-300 but I'm not exactly sure, youd have to try uship.

10. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

Dave I may be interested and I am fairly close to you. What year is this machine? Does not look like the current model on Turfco's website? Are the delta blades in good shape?
    What would shipping to 55976 be (MN) OR I could possibly meet you between LaCrosse to WI Dells.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.