Turfco Mete-R-Matic topdresser

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by DeereHauler, May 10, 2008.

1. DeereHauler

DeereHauler LawnSite Senior Member

this unit is used, and shows very little wear. tow behind unit. has four wheels, and is ground driven, and is engaged with lever connect to a rope. spread width is 6', and holds under a yard of compost. spreads to a thickness of 1/4". hopper is galvanized, i made the treated extensions and they are removable, and i built in a screen with large openings to break up larger clumps. its the original brown paint, looks like rust, but its not, fresh paint would make this unit look excellent. it weighs about 900 empty (i think) and it would require a larger garden tractor, or zero turn to pull it. i have additional pictures, or i could take more by request if you are seriously interested. i have a tractor here to load it on a flatbed, and it takes almost an 80" wide deck to haul it.

check out www.turfco.com the newer units are very similar.

located in New Columbia PA, 45 minutes north of Harrisburg.
    asking $1450.00
    570-898-2013
    Bryan

IMG_0245.JPG

2. Marek

Marek LawnSite Bronze Member

Do you have a way to load? What is the overall width? How far from Baltimore are you?

3. DeereHauler

its 77" wide, thats overall, not spread width. i have an atv, or tractor here that i can use to get it onto a trailer, but if you need it lifted onto something i have a friend nearby who owns a forklift and he would help us out.

yahoo maps say "Distance: 152.7 milesTime: 2 hours 57 mins (approx.)"

any questions let me know
    bryan

4. DeereHauler

back to the top...

5. DeereHauler

still for sale, i got some questions, but no responses....

6. DeereHauler

bump, bump, bump...

7. DeereHauler

bump...................