Turfco Pull-Behind Aerator

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Service 1st Lawn Care, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Service 1st Lawn Care

Service 1st Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Turfco 42" Pull-Behind Aerator, Aerator and Tines are in very good condition.
    $1200.00 OBO. Personal Message if Interested. Thanks for looking

equipment for sale 013.jpg

equipment for sale 014.jpg

equipment for sale 015.jpg

equipment for sale 016.jpg

2. Service 1st Lawn Care

Will pay for itself fast.

3. Service 1st Lawn Care

Will take $1000.00 for the unit that will pay for itself in a couple of days. Come get it.

4. Service 1st Lawn Care

will pay for itself quickly

5. gdguth

gdguth LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Looks like a good unit, but that seems a little high in price. Doesn't look like it would do much more than my agrifab tow behind plugger and it only costs about 1/5 of what you are asking. Only difference I see is that you have a nice set of weights with yours and I have to add some sort of weight to mine. Anyway good luck.

6. a plus bob

a plus bob LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Your agri-fab isn't half the machine the turf-co is .Yours is a home owner unit the turfco is for aerating large lawns year after year with no problems does your agri fab pull 3/4 inch plugs 4 inches long ?? :hammerhead: This is not my equipment but lets compare apples to apples the agrifab is worth more as scrap metal.

7. Service 1st Lawn Care

Whats that o saying you get what you pay for, don't mean to an ass but your agrifab is not even in the same class as this equipment. If you want a professional pull-behind aerator this is it, you want a home owners addition from farm-fleet then continue to use your agrifab.

8. gdguth

gdguth LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Hey I wasn't trying to start a problem guys. I hope that you get it sold. All I am saying is that mine does a good job and it has held up just fine. It is not just scrap metal and it probably won't work well for 10 acres, but it does the job. Sure yours is built stronger, but for 5 times the price. :dizzy: Also it pulls atleast 2 or 3 inch plugs. I am happy with it. Good luck.

9. kjslawn

kjslawn LawnSite Senior Member

Thats a good price and yes you will make your money back I bought one like that last year but it was not as nice as that and I paid over 1200.

10. a plus bob

a plus bob LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

free bump...........This thing is a plugging beast