Turfco " T " At GIE, Louisville

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by turfcobob, Oct 22, 2009.

1. turfcobob

turfcobob LawnSite Senior Member

Turfco will be at Louisville with the 2010, T3000 and new attachments. We invite all to come visit. Those who are looking for a deal for 2010 this is the place to find it. All equipment at the show will be on special while they last.
    New attachments, special pricing, special terms and some real live tax saving incentives.

2. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Considering adding a 3rd T3000 to our arsenol, but we cannot attend the show. Can you offer a discounted price for us, even though we won't be at the show? Sorry, but we have to work. Too bad the GIE happens during our "fall busy season".

You can send me a PM if you want. Thanks, Larry

p.s. Here's how we transport our T's

Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
  3. billyc

billyc LawnSite Member
    from ohio

Gee Larry. How much more of a discount do you want from what you are already getting.

4. a plus bob

a plus bob LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

I was hoping to see you there Larry!! With my Z-SPRAY I get enough done that I can walk away from apps for a day and not get behind.Sorry to hear you cant make it this year.Just kidding couldnt resist :p

5. americanlawn

from midwest

It's okay bud....this event is always held when we are in our "fall push", so we always have to work long hours to get stuff done before the snow flies.

Don't tell TURFCO this, but we added a 'beer cooler' in the carrier tray for hot days. It fits perfectly, and I figure offering a "few cold ones" adds another 2 hours of production. :laugh:

6. turfcobob

turfcobob LawnSite Senior Member

Rain has not helped a bit either has it Larry. Wet and snowy here in Nebraska, two weeks of it off and on. Too early for winter. It will be over your way tomorrow.

7. jbturf

jbturf LawnSite Bronze Member

Hello Bob,

any changes/improvements to the 2010 model?

8. RigglePLC

RigglePLC LawnSite Fanatic

I don't see any pics of a crrrier rack. I hope it has no rust problems.

9. americanlawn

from midwest

Sorry 'bout that -- here's pics http:www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=264120

These T3000 carrier racks are awesome. One guy can lift 'em, cuz our carriers are so light weight (made of mostly aluminum). The carrier rack (featured in this pic) has shown no wear whatsoever during the 2009 season. No visible wear whatsoever after a full year's use....same thing with both our T3000's .... no rust -- not even any surface rust anywhere. No wonder we're looking to buy another one.

3 1/2 inches of rain yesterday & all-day drizzle today, yet our T's ran production today when my local friends with "other ride-on's" were "shut down". TURFCO has not only made us money, but they have saved us serious downtime, and their T's are built 'rock solid'.

You have our word on this. Thanks, American Lawn Care, Des Moines, IA :usflag::canadaflag:

10. americanlawn

from midwest

During the past 3 weeks, we could not run production for 8 different days due to rain, high winds, and even one day with record snow. Yet our T3000's worked on days when my local buds could not use their 'zero-turn' ride-ons. One friend said they "hand-pushed and spot sprayed" big lawns instead of using his zero-turn ride-ons. This is one of the reasons we chose T3000's instead of units that relied on ZT steering. Same spray/spread pattern as a z, yet we can (usually) maneuver on wet ground/slopes/hills in a safe manor with our T's....No need to hand push & use a backpack sprayer on wet ground.

Actually -- this is what sold us in the first place when we first demoed a T3000 over two years ago, cuz we knew would have to battle Mother Nature at some point in time. (turfcobob - you know the wet ditches we climbed with the T3000 after two days of rain). Lost production due to equipment is not good. I just hope folks keep this important factor in mind while shopping for "production" ride-on machines that offer a "light footprint on lawns" during inclement weather.

Shop around folks. We did. Traveled 500 miles in each direction from Des Moines, IA. Visited PG, Z & others. Then we picked the best one that would make us money on a consistent basis. Our company is glad now for making a good business decision.

Our 2 cents