turfco

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by broske, May 7, 2006.

1. broske

broske LawnSite Member

I was wondering if anyone uses turfco equiptment,aerators,overseeder?I've always used lesco curious about turfco stuff.

2. Turfco Tim

Turfco Tim LawnSite Member

Broske,
    Let me know which products you are interested in and I can give you references on our equipment.
    Tim Gray

3. Dstosh

Dstosh LawnSite Senior Member

I just bought a turfco edger, I am very pleased with it. It performs greatly. They have fast shipping, and when I emailed them they promptly emailed me back. The only thing I wont buy from turfco, is the overseeder because i am kind of partial to the lesco renovator for obvious reasons. FWIW i dont think you can go wrong with turfco.

4. green_mark

green_mark LawnSite Senior Member

We just bought an aerator and my staff is fighting over who gets it. The competition is now who produces the most gets the aerator the next week.

5. broske

broske LawnSite Member

Thanks for the info guys.

6. Bryn

Bryn LawnSite Member

Green_Mark,

Which Aerator did you get from Turfco? Was it the one with the differential and breaking system, that is the largest one? How well does it work on hills, around curves, does it dig the soil, and how easy is it to load on a trailer.

Thanks for any answers

7. green_mark

green_mark LawnSite Senior Member

We now have the 4 and the 20. Both are real easy to operate especially on difficult lawns. The 20 is the favorite but I do not believe it is on the market yet.

We are testing it out as a prototype and so far it has rave reviews with the staff.

8. Bryn

Bryn LawnSite Member

Thanks for the reply. As I get older I'm looking to make life easier.