Turflex on ebay

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by J D CRUSTA, Aug 29, 2003.

1. J D CRUSTA

J D CRUSTA LawnSite Member

We have placed several Turflex striping kits for sale on ebay. Several Lawnsite members have purchased this way and have had no difficulties with the transaction.
    The link is:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2343627605
    You can always order directly from me. Call or email with any questions you may have.
    Thanks, Jared

2. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

any idea's of how much one of those would cost if you made it fit a category zero 3 point hitch? I've got a Kubota tractor i use on one account that has a 3 point hitch and i currently use a tirechain to do the job, but i like the way the turflex has the rollers on the end.

3. J D CRUSTA

BSDeality: Are you using a belly mower, and the 3pt has nothing attached to it?
    A custom 3pt hitch adapter would be expensive, I don't have exact numbers. I am thinking that a connection to your drawbar would be practical and more cost-effective. Email me and I'll look into it and work up a quote.

4. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

yah, its a belly mount mower, nothing on the 3pt except my homemade chain drag striper. The 3pt doesn't have to be anything fancy, just a bar between the 2 posts to hold the stripe kit.

email's on the way in a little bit.

5. J D CRUSTA

Two units were sold to a LS member last night, so I have one left on ebay. I will relist if more are interested in purchasing thru ebay. Let me know.
    Jared