Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by rwar, Jul 23, 2012.

1. rwar

rwar LawnSite Member

Has anyone bought parts from this site?Ive been waiting for a while on a part,ive gotten in touch with them twice and gotten excuses and now they dont even answer the phone.
  2. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

Never heard of them
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. aroddy

aroddy LawnSite Senior Member

I have been debating to get on here and rant about turftractor.com for two weeks now. I purchased two Warner E.clutches on 6/17/12 for a couple of ariens mowers to save some money for my customers vs buying Ariens direct. Biggest mistake I've made in the 5 years i've been in Business. They suck the money out of your account INSTANTLY and give you a receipt of the transaction. But you CANNOT get a hold of them for any reason- you can call, email, morse code- NOTHING! My customers are pissed and I can't get my money back cause the dirty bastards won't answer my voice messages of email... I STRONGLY suggest you stay away. This experiance has conivinced me not to do anymore internet business that involves my customers. Cause you can't garuntee anything. Even if the site says 2-7 days to ship out. Horrible Site- Horrible Service
  4. rwar

rwar LawnSite Member

I placed my order in the middle of May,Ive never had a bad experience ordering online before but I guess you get bit eventually.Ive done business with mowpart and some other places and never had an issue,but they didnt have the part I needed so I went with this place
  5. scagman52

scagman52 LawnSite Senior Member

Google turftractor reviews and you would never do buisness with them!
  6. Tinkerer

Tinkerer LawnSite Senior Member

If you want to get statistics on any online company google "who is ________.com" and you will get a ton of information. Find out what state they are in and call that states attorney generals office and they can shut the company down if there are enough complaints.