Turfvent front mount

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jeffyr, Jul 1, 2001.

1. jeffyr

jeffyr LawnSite Senior Member

I am not promoting this machine--but haven't seen anything about it here. It's a front mount aerator that has each pair of tines mounted on a caster that allows them to rotate 360 degrees to make tight turns without tearing the turf. Looks pretty cool--but pricy compaired to a pull behind($1800-$1900 plus adapters for your machine).

[​IMG]

Hope I didn't break any rules by posting this.
    jeffyr

2. John DiMartino

John DiMartino LawnSite Silver Member

The idea looks great,but from the looks of it,it looks light duty to be areating with.Without seeing,or using it,I cant be sure,but I know my aerator takes a beating,and they need to be over built to a point if they are going to take commercial use/abuse.

3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

This looks kind of like the design of the JRCO Hooker, but with spoons instead of hooks. As far as the quality of their products, I have their tow behind aerator, and for the price, you CAN'T BEAT IT. This thing is built extremely well, aerates great, even in hard conditions, (with the help of five tubesand bags) and is easy to load and unload to the job. This is no light duty machine. It is nothing like the "Agrifab" and others like. This is closer to Mill Creek quality and thickness of materials. The price? It was a whopping four hundred and something. WELL worth it!

4. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

i thought the same thing as runner. it does look like the jrco attachment. if you are going to get that, you might as well get the jrco because you can get more attachments that fit into the same bracket.

5. jeffyr

jeffyr LawnSite Senior Member

I am thinking of the tow behind--like you said runner....

32"--$408
    40"--$458
    48"--$518

I thinks shipping is about $90 on top of that.

jeffyr