Leak on 4" main line at bell connection under concrete. Same site we've already made three repairs under concrete and still have another to go. (It's under a driveway used for food/other deliveries so plan is to keep spur off and make repairs during winter holidays.) Line was so tweaked that when I made the first cut it snapped 5" out of alignment vertically and several inches horizontally where it dives under a fire access lane. No way to use Dresser couplings because the amount of deflection was so great that I didn't want to chance it. All joints have been solvent weld so far so decided to just do the old 90/90 routine to get everything to line up again. Pressure loss from the 90s not important because spur only feeds smaller zones in front of school (was supposed to be looped main but never happened). We ended up having to open more concrete than originally expected because our Bobcat operator snagged/cracked some when making the original dig but it was no big deal and ended up being necessary in the end. The additional dig allowed us to straighten out the pipe on one end and to cut back both sides beyond actual bends in the pipe. As always... bigger is better when it comes to working with bigger pipe. Told the boss that I wouldn't be surprised if we end up having to repair every joint on the system main leading to the front before it's all said and done.