Two Hydro 36 Inch Exmark Viking Lawn Mowers for Sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by SSantor, Mar 4, 2013.

1. SSantor

SSantor LawnSite Member

One 36 Inch Hydro Exmark Viking Lawn Mower - New Kawaski Engine, Mulcher, Excellent Condition. $3,500.00 Includes 2 Year Commercial Engine Warranty through November 2014.

One 36 Inch Hydro Exmark Viking Lawn Mower - 15 HP Kawaski Engine, Mulcher, Very Good Condition. $1650.00

2 Wheel Sulkey and Bag $100.00

Call Steve at 717-731-6184 for more information.

Picture 8639975_800x600.jpg

Picture 8639976_800x600.jpg

Picture 8639977_800x600.jpg

Picture 8639978_800x600.jpg

Picture 8639979_800x600.jpg

2. SSantor

SSantor LawnSite Member

I finally got the pictures down sized. Looking to move both mowers. Any interest? I will have the blades sharpened,oil changed, and have it ready for spring.

3. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Location? Can't see on the mobile.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. SSantor

SSantor LawnSite Member

I am located in Harrisburg Pa. Not far from you. Are you looking for a walkbehind?

5. Pressedun

Ehhh it's possible. Guess I have to think a bit, I'd have to offload one before I bought another. You are close for sure though.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. SSantor

SSantor LawnSite Member

Are you looking for a hydro? The one hydro has a new engine on it, with a 2 year warranty. It's in great shape.

7. SSantor

SSantor LawnSite Member

The mowers are not used hard. I teach school and cut some lawns on the side. The mowers are garage kept. I did not get time to wash the tires off. Let me know if any one has any interest. I'am motivated to sell!

8. Pressedun

Yup would be looking at a hydro, I'll see what I can do on my end.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. SSantor

SSantor LawnSite Member

I looked at your landscaping work, you do a great job. My mowers would help you with spring clean up's and leaves in the fall. I mulch it one time and put the mulcher up and the bag goes right over it and I pick up the leaves. It cuts the amount of material way down. It's great in the spring also with all the junk on the lawn. 36's get you into small gated area's.

10. Pressedun

Yeah man, I have a Viking now and a Turf Tracer just need to offload one before I do. Thanks for the props!
    Posted via Mobile Device