Two Machines Stolen

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bayaa, Jan 1, 2004.

1. bayaa

bayaa LawnSite Member

Ive had two lawn Aerators stolen with in the last four months. One was stolen with my truck in front of my house. Got the truck back but not the aerator. Then just had another one stolen out of the same truck when a employe went to visit his dad for twenty minutes inside of his house. Does any body out their have a ryan or a bluebird for sale. I would buy a new one but dont have the money.

2. sbvfd592

sbvfd592 LawnSite Senior Member

That sucks. Don't you have insurance for them?

3. leadarrows

leadarrows LawnSite Senior Member
    from N/A

A lot of companies like mine have a five hundred dollar deductible so it still bites.

4. TreffertLawnWrx

TreffertLawnWrx LawnSite Senior Member

Funny how a $5.00 lock may have been a wise investment. (not to be sarcastic) :)

5. ksland

ksland LawnSite Senior Member

Thats sucks, keep an eye on ebay. I would think the off season would be the best time to get a couple at a decent price.

6. luke125

luke125 LawnSite Member

sorry i don't know how a person could deal w/ themselves stealing
    hope you catch the guys that stole your aerators

7. GTLC

GTLC LawnSite Senior Member

Onstar or APRS. that is my suggestion. The monthly investment for Onstar might pay itself off someday.

8. Kelly's Landscaping

Kelly's Landscaping LawnSite Platinum Member

Probably be worth the loss just to catch them I hear that and I think that would be thief would be a welcome addition to my stepfathers manure and compost pile. Would make an honest man out of him hehehehehe well at least he would become useful. Recycling is a good thing.

9. CHAN

CHAN LawnSite Member
    from AL.

Keep a check on all of the pawn shops and watch the advertisers in the surounding area it may show up.

10. turfman33

turfman33 LawnSite Member