Two trailers...one happy dude!!

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by D&K Lawns, Mar 2, 2011.

1. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Sweet setup how do the trimmer rack holders work though? doesnt look like there is nothing that holds them down, they just sit in there?

2. Clark Griswold

Clark Griswold LawnSite Senior Member

Take some PICS off the dealers lot, job site, home, anywhere else, etc.!

Not trying to give you a hard time but anyone can go down the the dealers lot and then post PICS!

I'm always a sceptic by nature, sorry!

3. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

4. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

Post a picture with all your stuff on it.

5. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

The dump trailer is a good investment

6. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

nice! love the dump trailer!

7. D&K Lawns

D&K Lawns LawnSite Member

Well I'm not just anyone and not only are you a sceptic but you are also a prick.

8. rmslawns

rmslawns LawnSite Member

They have grass to cut in Delaware? I thought it was just a turnpike and bridge.

9. Clark Griswold

Clark Griswold LawnSite Senior Member

Well, thank you sir!

10. AzLawnMan

AzLawnMan LawnSite Senior Member

Always amazes me at how many people will go out a drop $8-10k on trailers. I bought a dump trailer at auction for $2,100 and a tandem for $1200 the tandem on craigslist. 2 things I buy new, my truck and equipment, never trailers and never work trucks. Im gonna replace my enitre fleet of trucks on saturday with newer trucks and its only gonna cost me $12k, all trucks bought at auction, now they are not the best looking freshly painted trucks with 20's, but what do I care, they are for WORK and after I sell my older trucks I figure I will get about $16k in return from the trucks I will sell. So lets see, I update my work trucks and still make money off the deal, hmm. Oh yeah, I used to spend money like it was going out of style too on new nice trailers, hope you can still make those payments when gas hits $4.50 a gallon. I love the noobs. Make business decisions, not the cool decision.