TXirrigation Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by txirrigation, Dec 5, 2011.

1. txirrigation

txirrigation LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Thanks, I was going for something that would stand out but look good. I have another truck going into paint next week, same theme. I will take before and after pics of it also, my guys call the other truck "green lightning".

It is gearing up to be a record season this year, so hopefully everything holds up!

2. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah, it is a fine line between standing out, but looking good and I think you accomplished it.

3. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

That is a good deal. Do you cut grass also? Mind saying what part of Texas you are in? We was looking a used F450 that we was going to put one of those beds on but it got away. You do some pretty big job...good work.

4. txirrigation

from Texas

Resi system...New sod was picked up for the install. I have another pic of the yard when we were done.

021.jpg

5. txirrigation

from Texas

6. txirrigation

from Texas

5 Star energy house/landscape. I just did the irrigation 5 drip zones one MPR zone

008.jpg

7. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

I like that house/landscape, and I really like the look of the new Ditch Witch's

8. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

Ya what part of texas are you in??? Guessing Dallas or south of there? Maybe Austin?

9. txirrigation

from Texas

I am in the Austin area. The landscape was "different," as we had to follow a bunch of guide lines to keep the 5 star energy rating.

The system is fed off of rain water harvesting, with a city water back up.

Ditch Witch 650 is a beast. It far exceeds all the specs, and the power is amazing on such a small machine. For carting loads our kanga is faster, and smoother because it has wheels. In every other situation the Ditch Witch is much better.

My only compaint is how bumpy it is on the street/concrete.

10. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

When you put drip down what is your spacing? And do you use the 1gph or the lower rates. I guess we will start using netafilm since clean scapes is using it.