TXirrigation Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by txirrigation, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Wow, interesting to see how yall do it down there. Here, 95% of guys vibrate the line in. Works great, and is sometimes a big selling point. Most customers assume I'lll trench up the lawn, but I vibrate it in and run my tracks over and they get home from work and can't even really tell I pulled lines everywhere.

2. txirrigation

txirrigation LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

This is trenched in with a rock saw, and we installed heads with a jack hammer. It is solid limestone, you cant pull pipe in our area. That is why it looks like white powder on each side of the trench.

049.jpg

3. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Ah wow, did not realize that. Regardless though it looks like you guys do some nice work. I enjoy looking at other peoples irrigation work! There are times that here in Kansas it would almost be nice to have the rock setup like that! Depending on where you are in the state of course

4. txirrigation

from Texas

I would love to see a system installed using a pipe puller. I have honestly never seen a pulling rig in C. Texas.

5. NC_Irrigator

NC_Irrigator LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

What kind of rock saw did you use? Ride on ditch witch saw? You take any pics? I feel sorry for you all having to work through that stuff. Charge accordingly!!

6. NC_Irrigator

NC_Irrigator LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

Looks to me like the guy with the camera is taking a pic of her butt!

Guy standing next to him is trying not to look to hard.... haa

[​IMG]

7. txirrigation

from Texas

Vermeer Ride on. We are in an area that we encounter rock on every job. We do not have to use a rock saw on every job, but all of our chain trenchers have a "shark" setup. We also have a jack hammer on every truck.

8. txirrigation

from Texas

The guy with the phone is operating the Calsense2000 controller. It can be completely controlled with a smart phone.

9. SRT8

SRT8 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CA

Have you ever worked with the WeatherTrak ET controller by Hydropoint Data Systems?
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. txirrigation

from Texas

Nope, most of the time we are working off specs developed by a landscape arch.