TXirrigation Pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by txirrigation, Dec 5, 2011.

1. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

thanks , appreciate your thoughts:dancing:

2. LawnMastersTx

LawnMastersTx LawnSite Member

It has been a while since I have been on here and when I get back I come across a picture of myself during an inspection. It does look like I am taking photos of something else....

Next time I will make sure to have the Ipad with me, but then again, when will be the next time a girl is on a walk-through of an irrigation system.

3. txirrigation

txirrigation LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Here are some pictures.... This one was sent to me by a guy that we refer all of our repair calls to. Red is touching Yellow... It will kill ya fellow!

photo.JPG

Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
  4. txirrigation

from Texas

New Ditch Witch 755, we already have a DW 650 and a Kanga 520. The ride is super smooth compared to the DW 650, and seems to run cooler when we are running the Hydra-Wheel Rock Saw attachment. There isn't too much difference the hydraulic performance with the trenchers though. The smooth ride on hard surfaces is awesome! Took the picture at my house, had to hang on to it for at least a few hours before I handed it over to the guys.

photo (3).JPG

5. ETPRO

ETPRO LawnSite Senior Member

Good looking work & trucks txirrigation

6. Mikegyver

Mikegyver LawnSite Bronze Member

How do you like the Kanga?

7. txirrigation

from Texas

Thanks, the Kanga is a solid machine. My guys loved if until I got the DW650 and then the hated it. It is a reliable backup but is nothing compared to the DW machines. It is however decently fast and is smooth so the guys like using it to move dirt.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. txirrigation

from Texas

New Skid Steer, and cutting down 77 mature oak trees lost to the drought in Austin TX. We had done oak wilt trenching a few years before and saved the trees, but in the end the drought got them.

Skid Steer.jpg

Trees.jpg

Trunk.jpg

9. Hope Landscaping

Hope Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

10. txirrigation

from Texas

North Austin area.
    Posted via Mobile Device