Tyler's Lawn Maitenance Work and Equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by michiganmower10, May 31, 2011.

1. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Haha thats kool,im sure u are counting down the days lol..oh ok yeah i always liked redmax blowers too seem real good maybe one day i will get one alone with the long list bluebird dethatcher,stander,aerator alot more lol..haha yeah looking at getting the truck and trailer first which hopefully will come fall or end of this year like winter time around there got some money saved up for it looking at ford,chevy and dodge really like fords:weightlifter:

2. michiganmower10

michiganmower10 LawnSite Member

yeah i am man, its getting so close, i have some jobs i literally cant fit in, i got my license but not my own truck yet so i gotta work my schedule around everyone elses, i like fords too..especially the mid 90s F-250s-350s, those are my favorites, and yeah i have a long list-shindaiwa T-272, T-261, LE-261(basically any older model shindaiwa) along with some shindy hedge clippers and some type of chainsaw, and then some redmax BP blowers, like i said hopefully a new trailer in june and god willing a zero turn by end of summer :weightlifter:

3. j-ville native

j-ville native LawnSite Senior Member

blow the grass off the ferris son

4. michiganmower10

oh believe me i did lol, just cleaned it up yesterday, blades, air filter and ill be changing the oil tommorow, it was very overgrown house i did late last year, just found a old photo:laugh:

5. bobcat48

Yeah thats kool,very nice sounds good:usflag:

6. Green Industry Pro

Green Industry Pro LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Tyler Texas

I guess I should join the teen scene (I'm 17, 18 soon) lol...First off, very very nice work man. I'll try to get some pics of my work / equipment uploaded soon. I'm trying to save up for a new, larger trailer. I just got a Redmax ebz8001 blower, and I will tell you guys...it is a monster. Its waaay overkill for light summer jobs, but I'm using it year round so it will pay me back during the fall cleanups. I also want to get another Shindy trimmer and aside from a larger trailer, I want to get a 36" walk or a ztr. Best of luck with you both, and since school is over..we get to have fun all summer lol. Except for me, because where I live, it has been 100+ degrees outside everyday this week.:usflag::usflag:

GOD BLESS AMERICA

7. bobcat48

Thanks green industry,you have a very nice setup.very kool on the redmax blower and wish you the best of luck to you also,ohh yes haha yeahhh man.

8. michiganmower10

nice T-242 and congradulations on the blower, im thinking about getting the slightly smaller EBZ7150, and my dad use to have two snappers but after years of getting the living crap beat out of them they died lol, they were only home owner models. and good luck to you both as well! looks like i will be putting off getting the new trimmer for a week, too dam busy

9. michiganmower10

Just an update, just bought a 1999 GMC Yukon yesterday, feels good to own my own truck, i know SUV's are not as proffesional as a pickup but its a start and hopefully next year ill buy a truck, but like i said its a start and hopefully will run for a long time, i bought it with 200K miles but we new the owner and he put a **** ton of work to the truck within the last 45K miles so it was a good deal, pics in the next few days, hopefully everyones season is going well!!!