uhhh its snowing?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Chop Stuff Up, Apr 5, 2007.

1. Chop Stuff Up

Chop Stuff Up LawnSite Senior Member

I got the first mower up onto the trailer and it definitely just started to snow. That was an interesting way to start my day.

2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

So what did you do then?

3. Chop Stuff Up

Chop Stuff Up LawnSite Senior Member

Well I won't be going out for a little while longer anyway. It stopped but that really did confuse the heck out of me.

4. AL Inc

AL Inc LawnSite Bronze Member

I just noticed some wet snow coming down here a little while ago. The weather people said partly sunny today so we are out doing clean-ups, but it is still raining right now. Ah, this business is never easy...

5. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

Snow covered here. No grass growing for a while!!!!!

Cheers

6. LawnBrother

LawnBrother LawnSite Senior Member
    from SW Ohio

Yeah, it's snowing a little here too. I want to go out, but, it's below freezing. Can mowing when it's this cold harm the grass at all?

7. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

dont get me started! i had about $3000 worth of work on the calender for this week. monday and tuesday it was still in the 60's but it was way to windy to be cleaning up leaves, gusts of 40mph+. tuesday i was walking around in shorts then wednesday woke up and put my long johns on lol, it was 14deg outside! oh yeah and its snowing which means leaves, weeds, and debris will be frozen to the ground when i try to go to work monday

8. Duncan90si

Duncan90si LawnSite Member

I woke up this morning to go start working for the day but my whole yard is covered in snow. So it looks like I'm staying home today.

9. abuckeye

abuckeye LawnSite Member

Yep, snowing here too this morning. I guess I am not going to get done what I wanted to the rest of the week.

10. Daner

Daner LawnSite Bronze Member

Snow ,Wind -6 cel. Just plain ugly out there.