Ultra Cut Deck on 07 60" XS

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Blessed 1, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Blessed 1

Blessed 1 LawnSite Senior Member

How hard would it be to convert from Tritan to Ultracut Deck on my 2007 35hp 60" XS? My 06 31Hp is set up like that already because the Tritan was not ready. I am really not Happy and I am a devoted Exmark User on #15 since 2002.

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Blessed 1,

To be honest w/ you, I'm really not sure if this can be done. I've contacted our service department, and should have an answer sometime in the next week. Does your Triton deck have all the update kits, and have you asked your dealer to check it out??

Thanks,

3. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Blessed 1,

Thanks for writing in. Not something that you'll want to do, you're basically looking at changing the whole front end to do this correctly. Moreover, not something that you should need to consider doing.

While the Triton has had it's struggles in some regions, the South really hasn't been one of them. From your stated location I would imagine that JJ and Jesse at Westover is your dealer, as Casey stated, have you contacted them? If not, that would be my first recommendation, but at the same time please feel free to contact us at 402/223-6375.

If/when you call in please have your S/N available for us. I'm certain that we can get that unit performing to your satisfaction.

thanks,
    Lenny