Ultra Vac and OCD

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Gary Sharbonno, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Gary Sharbonno

Gary Sharbonno LawnSite Member

I have a new lazer Z HP 46" which I installed a OCD01 discharge blocker. It works quite well. I need to know if I can Install an Ultra Vac Collection System on my machine without taking of the OCD? I want to be able to bag when I want to and remove the bagger an still use the OCD.

Thanks in advance for the replies.
    Gary

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Hello Gary,
    I am sorry the Ultra Vac cannot mount to the deck with the OCD accessory in place
    Brian

3. Gary Sharbonno

Brian what keeps it for mounting? Is it just the door itself or is it thecomplete assy on that side of the deck.
    thanks forthe quick respone.
    Gary

4. Gary Sharbonno

Brian is it the door itself or is it the complete assy. on that side of the deck that keeps it from mounting?
    Thanks for the quick response.
    Gary

5. eXmark

It is more of the complete assembly, not just the door.

6. Gary Sharbonno

Brian can you tell me what a bagger system would cost for the lazer hp 46 inch cut
    Thanks
    Gary

7. eXmark

Hello Gary,
    The Ultra Vac Dump system lists for $1999 and the bag system is $1499. You will need a completing kit also which lists for $129.00 and the front mount weight kit for $149.00
    http://exmark.com/accessories_lazerzhp.htm
    Thanks,
    Brian

8. Gary Sharbonno

Brian,
    Thanks for the info. I still have a question. How is it that the bagger system for the the Lazer Z CT Ultra Vac System is one half the cost of the bagger system for the Lazer Z HP? They look almost the same in your web site pictures and description.

I do enjoy the quick response from eXmark. That just shows that the company is interested in customer satisfaction.

Thanks,
    Gary

9. eXmark

Hello Gary,
    The Lazer Z HP Ultra Vac has a blower system that runs off the right hand spindle whereas the Lazer CT does not.
    Brian

10. Gary Sharbonno

I understand Brian

Will the CT model fit the HP? Is the blower needed because of the fast speed at which you can cut with these mowers?
    This unit will only be used at my house when the grass and leaves are dry.
    Thanks again,
    Gary