ultra vac exmark lazer 52"

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by phibrall, Sep 8, 2007.

1. phibrall

phibrall LawnSite Member

I have a brand new ultra vac for an exmark Lazer 52". I think it will fit any Lazer 52" or smaller. I went out of buisness and it is the last piece of equipment that I have left . It has never been used or even attached to the mower, I have sold the mower, but I still have the whole ultra vac bagging system and I really need to get rid of it . If anybody is intereseted please just give me a call at 804-740-5164. My name is Jay. and maybe we can work simthing out.

2. greengiant9963

greengiant9963 LawnSite Senior Member

How much are you asking for it? If you could post a couple pic's of the unit I might be interested in making the trip down to buy it next weekend. thanks.

3. phibrall

phibrall LawnSite Member

I have found a buyer and I am planning on shipping it tommorrow. If anything changes I will let you know. I am asking $500 and will

4. razor1

razor1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I hope you sold it, but it was probably worth much more than $500. :hammerhead:

5. phibrall

phibrall LawnSite Member

I put an ad on ebay and started the bid at $450 and just got my first bid of $450 today by a guy who emailed me earlier and asked me if I would take $550 and stop the auction so we'll see what it does. I didn't have any luck at all on this site or crig's list but then again this site is much brauder than selling equpiment.

6. greengiant9963

greengiant9963 LawnSite Senior Member

Still interested. I will give $600 for it. Let me know. Thanks.

7. razor1

razor1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Jay, what'd you get for it? payup