1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Ultra Vac system for 60" or bigger decks

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Tomslawncare1, Mar 25, 2001.

1. Tomslawncare1

Tomslawncare1 LawnSite Member

I am buying the new 27hp Kowi with 60" deck. I need feed back on the larger Ultra vac bagging system that has three bags. How much have you guys paid for it and how does it perform, on leaves & grass? Thanks for the input.
  2. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

im getting a 60 inch lazer with the 25 kohler next week. everyone i talk to says the ultra vacs were a big success on the hp and so far there hasnt been any complaints on the 3 bagger for the full size lazer. i plan on getting one in the fall and i got a quote of $2100. it looks real simple to attach and detach with only popping a few pins. looks to pick up leaves and grass really well. you definately have a big enough motor to run it, so i think youd like it.
  3. tomoaktree

tomoaktree LawnSite Member
    from WNY

I'm having one installed on my 2000 ,60" ,23hp lazer next week for $1650.00 +Tax. They look good.

LWNMWRMN Banned

I have used one in the grass but not leaves yet. I t does work extremly well in the grass, it actually bag better than the twin bagger for the hp because of better air flow. The price for it should be between $1600 and $1800
  5. Cutter1

Cutter1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I have the smaller one on my Laser HP. It has worked very good for me, either in grass or leaves. I highly recommend it. only thing I don't like is the trailer space it takes up.
  6. BufalinoLand

BufalinoLand LawnSite Senior Member

Hey all you boys and girls with the big Zero turns, I just purchased a 61 turf tiger with a 25 kohler, is this engine big enough to push her. Im a a litte weary
  7. pace lawn care

pace lawn care LawnSite Member

I just bought one 2 days ago for $1100.00. I must have got a good deal. 27 horse, 60in deck, for $8400.00.